Careers – Internship
Social Media Marketing Internship
View All Positions
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for a Social Media Marketing Intern to join our marketing team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
In this position, you will work with the marketing team to develop engaging content, research partner organizations and execute outreach strategies across our social media platforms. This will include assisting in content strategy, topic generation, and the development of social media posts. Additionally, you will work to research entrepreneurship organizations and communicate with these accounts. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Write content for social media posts and other forms of digital outreach.
- Develop social media campaigns and manage account postings
- Assist in the creation of graphics and other creative assets
- Research tech and entrepreneurship organizations on social media
- Build connections and network with partner organizations
- Edit content with a close eye for detail and ideal messaging
- Pursuing a degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative writing
- Previous social media marketing experience
- Strong love of storytelling
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Undergraduate or Graduate
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
Oct 22nd, 2020
Nov 27th, 2020