Careers – Internship
Social Media Marketing Associate
View All Positions
Are you passionate about writing and creating content for social media? Are you interested in the startup and venture capital industries? Do you have experience writing posts, creating graphics and driving engagement on social media? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that incubates and launches other startups?
Launch Factory is looking for a Social Media Marketing Associate to join our marketing team.
In this position, you will work to develop engaging content, craft visuals, and execute outreach strategies across our social media platforms. This will include assisting in content strategy, topic generation, and the development of social media posts. Additionally, you will work to research entrepreneurship organizations and communicate with these accounts. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Launch Factory Overview
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs, and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Write content for social media posts and other forms of digital outreach.
- Develop social media campaigns and manage account postings
- Assist in the creation of graphics and other creative assets
- Research tech and entrepreneurship organizations on social media
- Build connections and network with partner organizations
- Edit content with a close eye for detail and ideal messaging
Qualifications / Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative writing
- Previous content marketing experience
- Strong love of storytelling
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Undergraduate or Graduate
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
May 25th, 2021
Aug 1st, 2021
We recommend beginning your application on a laptop or desktop device
(Must be actively enrolled in a college program to apply)