Careers – Internship
Product Design – Marketing Intership
View All Positions
Are you passionate about design, product development and marketing? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that launches and incubates new startups?
We are looking for a creative marketer with design experience and a surface-level understanding of web development.
In this position, you will use your design and development skills to assist in the creation of a simple online web application. During the internship, you will utilize tools such as figma, bubble.io, zapier and WordPress to design and create webpages and other automation flows for a web application. Additional projects will include assisting in the development of landing pages, implementing a/b testing, tracking site data and other site support tasks.
Creative design experience is required. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Launch Factory Overview
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs, and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Utilize site design tools such as Figma to create wireframes for web pages
- Develop web pages using no-code site tools like bubble.io
- Create automation flows between bubble.io and other tools like airtable and zapier
- Build landing pages and lead generation forms in WordPress
- Implement a/b page testing and tracking with google analytics
Qualifications / Experience
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Business Marketing, Design, Information Systems, or computer science
- Experience in creative design or other forms of digital web design
- Basic understanding of web development, especially front-end and basic database design
- Understanding of UI/UX design tools like figma
- Passion for learning new technical skills
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week
- Experience using automation/development tools such as AirTable, Zapier and bubble.io
- Experience in web development, Java Script, CSS and HTML
- Graphic design experience and familiarity with tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Canva
- Website tracking experience with Google analytics
Internship / Part Time
Undergraduate or Graduate
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
May 25th, 2021
July 12th, 2021
We recommend beginning your application on a laptop or desktop device
(Must be actively enrolled in a college program to apply)