Careers – Internship
Marketing Outreach Internship
View All Positions
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for a Marketing Outreach Intern to join our marketing team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
In this position, you will work with the marketing team to research, plan and execute outreach strategies to support the recruitment of entrepreneur candidates. This will include researching and communicating with entrepreneurship organizations, developing lead generation strategies, locating local and national news publications, and executing other forms of outreach. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Research universities, campus groups, local entrepreneurship orgs
- Develop marketing content for outreach emails, blog posts and press releases.
- Build connections and network with partner organizations
- Develop outreach channels with local and national news platforms
- Publish press releases
- Identify new outreach channels and strategies
- Actively pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in Public Relations, Business, Business Marketing or equivalent field. (MUST be currently enrolled)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Past sales experience
- Detail orientated
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for research
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
July 16th, 2020
Aug 31st, 2020