Careers – Internship
Marketing Outreach Internship (Press and Media)
View All Positions
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for a Marketing Outreach Intern to join our marketing team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
In this position, you will work with the marketing team to research, plan and execute outreach strategies to support the recruitment of entrepreneur candidates. This will include researching and communicating with news outlets, publications and press organizations, developing lead generation strategies, and executing other forms of outreach. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Research news outlets, publications and press organizations
- Develop marketing templates for outreach emails and other communications
- Build connections and network with outlets and organizations
- Develop outreach channels with local and national news platforms
- Identify new outreach channels and strategies
- Pursuing a degree in Public Relations, Business, Business Marketing or equivalent field.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Past sales/marketing experience
- Detail orientated
- Outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Passion for research
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Undergraduate or Graduate
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
Oct 22nd, 2020
Nov 27th, 2020