Careers – Internship
Marketing and Outreach Associate
View All Positions
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to learn more about outreach? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that launches and incubates new startups?
In this position, you will work with the marketing team to research, plan and execute outreach strategies to support the recruitment of entrepreneur candidates. This will include researching and communicating with entrepreneurship organizations, influencers, and news publications.
It may also include copywriting for ad placements, social media posts, and outreach communications. Candidates will gain experience in broad communications and outreach as well as targeted outreach to specific parties, including both warm and cold outreach. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for up to three Marketing and Outreach Associates to join our team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Research entrepreneurship-related outreach targets including influencers, organizations, universities, campus groups, and news publications
- Utilize LinkedIn and other resources to identify high potential founder candidates
- Develop and utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in Airtable
- Develop content for outreach emails, blog posts, and press releases.
- Build relationships with outreach targets in pursuit of collaborative messaging
- Direct outreach to high potential candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms to make them aware of opportunities at Launch Factory
- Identify new outreach channels and strategies
Qualifications / Experience
- Past sales, cold outreach, or recruitment experience
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in business communications, business and/or digital marketing, public relations, or general business
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented with outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
Aug 25th, 2021
Sept 30th, 2021
We recommend beginning your application on a laptop or desktop device
(Must be actively enrolled in a college program to apply)