Careers – Internship
Web and Marketing Graphic Designer
View All Positions
Are you passionate about creating beautiful digital graphics? Are you looking to develop your skills across multiple tools? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that launches and incubates new startups?
In this position, you will work with our Marketing Lead to develop creative visuals for our website, social media, and other outreach campaigns. These designs will be critical to positioning our brand on our website. You will also help to ensure that marketing campaigns via social media, email, and other channels are as successful as possible.
Candidates will gain experience in important graphic design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva, and Figma. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for a web and marketing graphic designer to join our team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs, and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Work with the Marketing Lead and broader marketing and outreach team to identify areas that can benefit from strong imagery and plan the imagery itself to maximize impact.
- Develop graphics and visuals for Launch Factory’s website
- Craft creative graphics for social media posts
- Develop engaging graphics for multiple ad campaigns
- Potentially develop short video segments for use on our site, social media, and advertising
Qualifications / Experience
- Prior experience using illustrator, photoshop, canva, or Figma to develop creative imagery used in a business or educational outreach context.
- Pursuing a Bachelors’ Degree in art, graphic design, or web design
- Detail-oriented with an outstanding portfolio
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
Aug 25th, 2021
Sept 30th, 2021
We recommend beginning your application on a laptop or desktop device
(Must be actively enrolled in a college program to apply)