Careers – Internship
Graduate Outreach & Recruitment Lead
View All Positions
Are you passionate about marketing and looking to develop relationships with startup organizations? Are you interested in working with a startup studio that launches and incubates new startups?
In this position you will work with the marketing team to coordinate and execute outreach strategies to candidate founders. This will include drafting and executing cold outreach campaigns to entrepreneurship organizations, influencers, and news outlets.
You will gain experience in broad communications and outreach as well as targeted outreach and recruitment of specific candidates. This is a part-time, unpaid, remote position.
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is looking for a graduate-level Outreach and Recruitment Intern to join our team.
As a startup studio, Launch Factory develops business opportunities, recruits entrepreneurs and launches cutting-edge startups. Simply put, we are a startup that builds startups. Our interns are given the unique opportunity to get hands-on experience in a growing startup environment. We look for talented team players who are passionate about their work and willing to put in the energy necessary to learn and develop their skills.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Utilize LinkedIn and other resources to identify high potential founder candidates
- Develop and utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in Airtable
- Develop content for outreach emails, blog posts and press releases.
- Build relationships with outreach targets in pursuit of collaborative messaging
- Direct outreach to high potential candidates on LinkedIn and other platforms to make them aware of opportunities at Launch Factory
- Identify new outreach channels and strategies
Qualifications / Experience
- Past sales, cold outreach, or recruitment experience
- Pursuing a graduate degree in business communications, business and/or digital marketing, public relations, or general business
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Detail-oriented with outstanding editing and proofreading skills
- Available to work a minimum of 16 hours a week remotely
Internship / Part Time
Unpaid – (Must be actively enrolled in college program)
Aug 25th, 2021
Sept 30th, 2021
We recommend beginning your application on a laptop or desktop device
(Must be actively enrolled in a college program to apply)