Careers – Internship
Graduate Innovation Internship
View All Positions
We are looking for a Graduate Intern to join Launch Factory, an early-stage startup studio in San Diego, CA, for Winter 2021.
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is a venture studio in San Diego. We are an early-stage investor that generates and vets business ideas and carefully selects the right founders to form new start-ups. We provide seed funding, incubation and an outstanding advisor network.
The successful candidate will join our innovation team. This group drives the idea generation and acquisition for potential ventures, the preliminary and secondary market research, and all the due diligence to qualify and develop great start-ups.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Evaluate and forecast financial performance for new business opportunities to assess their financial feasibility
- Lead primary and secondary research to evaluate target markets and start-up opportunities.
- Coordinate and assist in all internal ideation activities (e.g. facilitate brainstorming sessions, evaluate ideas for further refinement, etc.)
- Support outreach activities to establish reliable idea sources.
Qualifications / Experience
We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record, with excellent attention to details and an owner mindset.
You should have:
- An MBA or graduate degree in any related field (business, management, engineering, product design)
- Previous experience in consulting, venture capital or start-ups
- Familiarity with design-thinking frameworks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in Excel; Tableau, R or Python is a plus.
Part-time / Unpaid
Oct 22nd, 2020
Ready to learn more Launch Factory