Careers – Internship
View All Positions
We are looking for a Fall associate to join our team (part-time or full-time, remote).
Launch Factory Overview
Launch Factory is a venture studio in San Diego. We are an early-stage firm that invests in carefully selected founders at company formation.
Successful candidates will gain hands-on experience in developing new investment theses that will guide our future investments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify emerging segments with potential for high-growth startups.
- Isolate pain points and unmet needs that define new market entry opportunities.
- Reach and interview experts, target customers to validate internal assumptions.
- Elaborate and clearly present new investment theses for each vertical of interest.
Qualifications / Experience
We are looking for someone with an outstanding track record, excellent attention to detail, and an owner mindset.
- MBA (in progress or recently obtained)
- Previous experience in consulting, venture capital or start-ups
- Familiarity with design-thinking frameworks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel.
This is an unpaid internship. Candidates can choose between remote work or in person in our office in San Diego, CA.
Part-time / Full-time
Ready to learn more Launch Factory