Registering and applying as a candidate for the Launch Factory Founders Recruitment Process takes about an hour. Take a look below for more details about eligibility, the registration process, and finding a teammate.
Thinking of applying as a Candidate? There are just a few things to keep in mind…
- Candidate Founders must possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher prior to the end of the Recruitment Process.
- They must also be able to start working full-time at the new startup within 6 weeks of the end of the process.
- Candidates must be able to relocate to the San Diego area if selected as a Founder.
- Candidates must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
How to Apply
The Candidate application process takes about an hour and consists of a few steps:
- Initial Registration here
- Employment Application
- Resume & LinkedIn Profile Submission
- Assessment Testing
Launch Factory uses a series of assessment tests to better understand Candidate’s unique capabilities. These tests consist of a couple types of personality tests, an aptitude test, and a skills test.
The results of the tests are only one of many factors accounted for in the Recruiting Process, and simply help us gather a more complete view of each Candidate.
After a Candidate’s application is complete the team at Launch Factory will review his or her application. This review process may take up to 2-3 weeks.
Once notified of acceptance into the Recruitment Process, the final step for each candidate is to secure a partner if they do not already have one.
Securing a Teammate
Some Candidates may apply with a partner in mind but in many cases it might be necessary for two individual candidates to partner up for the Recruitment Process.
Accepted Candidates will be directed to a private forum where they can find a teammate. Each Candidate will have a preference in role, but should remain flexible on this front until a partner is found.